SEAI are increasing the grant levels available to homeowners under the Better Energy Homes scheme. These changes are designed to encourage wider participation in the scheme and encourage homeowners to complete deeper upgrades on their homes.
– Significantly higher grant amounts for all energy efficiency measures.
– There is no minimum grant level for first time applicants.
– A new bonus of €300 is payable after the third energy efficiency measure and €100 after the fourth.
– Previous applicants can apply for additional measures and relevant bonus grants.
Changes apply to:
– All open applications not yet paid at 10th March 2015
– New applications received from 10th March 2015 onwards
For more information on the revised Grant amounts, see our Grants page