We have over 25 years experience in the building industry in the manufacture of building materials and our founder, Eddie Power has extensive knowledge in a wide range of products and technologies. After undergoing the necessary training required for a BER Assessor, successful completion of the National BER Exam in 2010, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2018 & 2020, ongoing registration with the SEAI is maintained.
In 2020, Eddie Power is also an SEAI registered Technical Advisor, qualified to complete Technical Assessments for dwellings, to ascertain their suitability for a heat pump. Eddie Power is MCIOB (Member Chartered Institute Of Building) as a Chartered Construction Manager.
- Building Energy Rating (New & Existing Dwellings), to provide the BER Certificate (valid for 10 years) and Advisory Report
- Pre-planning advice and Provisional BER assessments from plans & specifications to provide a Part L Specification Report to show compliance to the building regulations
- Final BER certification for new dwellings, to show compliance with the building regulations
- Technical Assessments of existing dwellings for heat pump suitability
- Home Energy Improvement Advice
- Assistance with Grant Applications for SEAI Better Energy Homes Scheme